Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Double-Backed Pun -- Your Thoughts About Neurons May Very-Well Also Require Neuron Connectivity

After watching this video, I gave thought to the fact, that I was giving thought to the fact, that without the connection of my neurons, it would not be possible, for me, to
even be giving any thought to any fact about my neurons, or (for that matter) anything else. (And, I am being facetious, with deliberate redundancy -- for the sake of humor -- and showing how complex the scope of thought could get, for a brief, analytical moment.) (A mirror within a mirror; a thought 'within a thought' about, thinking about the capacity of neurons and the nature of thought.)

The animation of the video, presents a bit about the amazing nature/function of neurons, showing a visual of a network of neurons with sparkling light flashes, that look like the lights of fireflies, dancing in the night. You may agree with that comparison, if you do, watch the brief video about neurons, below.



No comments:

Post a Comment